NEW POLICIES EFFECTIVE MAY 4, 2020
The Buccaneer will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure the property provides a safe and healthy environment for our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Hideaway Spa & Salon will be open with the following protocols in place:
- The spa will be open from 9am until 5pm, Tuesday through Saturday by appointment only.
- Your temperature will be taken at check in using an infrared thermometer. An appointment will be denied to anyone who exhibits Covid-19 symptoms.
- A mask or face covering is required to enter the spa reception or treatment areas.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment as waiting on property will not be permitted. Departure from property is required immediately after checking out.
- A large towel will used during treatments in place of blankets and all retail products will be wiped down before purchase.
- All spa employees have been versed in safe sanitation training and will be following the guidelines set forth by Dermalogica, which include but are not limited to:
- Clients and therapists will always wear a mask or face covering
- Treatments will be done by appointments only
- Gloves should not be worn by the therapist unless we are performing a facial peel using chemicals
- Blankets should not be used
- Any product used during a treatment will be disinfected after each use.
- High touch areas will be disinfected and cleaned throughout the day, including doorknobs and the reception area
- All retail products will be wiped down before handing it to the client
- Hand sanitizer will be available before entering the treatment area.
When you need a break from the St. Croix sun, sand and surf, escape to The Hideaway Spa & Salon and enjoy a relaxing day. You’ll receive the best treatments to replenish your body, relax your mind and reinvigorate your soul.
The Hideaway Spa & Salon now features Dermalogica® products and facials.